Custom Ion Implant Training and Selected Process Engineering Seminars
Seminars designed for small groups
- Implantation Process Course -
standard; 4 days (primarily for new process and maintenance engineers and a good review and update for experienced engineers)
- Implanter Particle Control
- Implanter Contamination Control
2 days (includes a brief overview of particles/FM)
- Custom Implantation
a modified course as needed, based on experience and implanter type
- High Tilt Implant Issues
- Implanter Materials Characterization(4 hours)
- Phosphorus Cross Contamination History and Control (4 hours)
- Bulk and Surface Contamination in Ion Implantation - Measurement & Control
- General Implanter Overview for Process Engineers - 2 days
For details related to any of these courses, please submit your inquiry to email@example.com
Core Systems offers process engineering support as part of its comprehensive package of services. Below is a sample of the services and applications available.
Implant Materials CharacterizationRapid access to and assistance with materials characterization tools; SIMS, TXRF, ICPMS and others
- Assistance with DOE for implant or associated, pre/post implant processes
- Assistance in yield difference determination for new vs. old or existing processes
New Product Development
- Implant recipe generation for new processes, including unique, alternate species.
- Assistance with pre and post implant processes, including Profile Code modeling.
- High tilt implants, ULE (for USJ), wide ranges of energies, doses and species
Click to Enlarge
Process Transfer SupportFab to fab (across the hall or US-Asia, Europe, etc) or Fab to foundry: Includes SIMS match, contamination assessment and Rs match.
Semiconductor Process Audit
- Core's experienced process engineers will provide a full review - and characterization of implant process capability and stability
- This audit can include a determination, through the use of standard baseline implants and appropriate materials characterization, of how the customer's implanter elemental contamination performance compares to similar implanter types and also by general product type (CMOS, Bipolar, etc.)